Obesity vs the maintained and fit physique
But is not limited to
- Sleep Apnea
- Cancer Risk
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Diabetes – Type 2
Great list of habits to review for a healthier you!
Do you know people that seem to effortlessly maintain a fit physique?
- Educate themselves regarding nutrition and exercise. Knowledge is power
- Look for ways to Mix Up there fitness routine the body is constantly adapting to the forces imposed upon it. If you do the same thing at the gym every day you’ll limit your results and eventually hit a plateau.
- Avoid Fad diets. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
- Make eating out the exception rather than the rule, restaurant food is notoriously loaded with excess fat and calories.
- Exercise in the morning, many people find too many diversions as the day progresses
- Eat what the cavemen ate, think unprocessed, whole foods, plenty of organic fruits and vegetables. Occasionally they ate meat but don’t make it the primary part of your diet.
- Maintain tidy homes. Good work out
- Purge the junk in their refrigerators and pantries, don’t fool yourself, if your weakness is cookies then get rid of the cookies.
- Have an exercise buddy for accountability
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Drink lots of water.
- They forgive themselves for setbacks and move forward.
- Fresh air work outs!
Flushing out all the built-up toxins from your cells, cleansing out your pipes and getting your body back to running at 100 percent? Wouldn’t it be so nice if you could do this just by drinking juice, Eating veggies and whole foods, well you can!!! Here is a great 6-week challenge meal planning recipe guide that can help you achieve exactly that!
Interesting facts about the stomachs receptors.
Part of the reason more and more people are becoming obese is because of the way food is processed. Here is an interesting fact about our Stomach Receptors!
Now take 500 calories of meat / animal based products, they are so much richer in calories that the receptors don’t get triggered as soon because you to feel hungry even after putting away a double Quarter Pounder with Cheese.
Then you add oil to the mix, the greaser the food and the more oil that is in the food the more dense the calories are so it takes even more until your stomach receptors begin to trigger and let your brain now you are full. I am telling you this so you can be aware of what your body is doing.
#1. 500 Calories of carrots is completely different then 500 calories of meat. Sorry but a calorie is not a calorie. (Check out this post for a great example of what 1000 calories of veggies look like compared to meat)
#2. 500 calories of veggies is a ton of veggies compared to 500 calories of meat. (Check out this post for a great example of what 1000 calories of veggies look like compared to meat)
#3. 500 calories oil is about 2 tablespoons.